Experienced Orthodontist in Murrieta
Robert D. Mitchell, D.D.S., M.S.
Dr. Robert Mitchell obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and a Master’s in Orthodontics from Loma Linda University. He has been a practicing orthodontist since 1986.
About Dr. Robert Mitchell
Dr. Mitchell is a member of the American Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists, the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists and the California Society of Orthodontists. For over 30 years, Dr. Mitchell has served as an instructor in the Orthodontics Residency Training Program at Loma Linda University.
Away from the office, he enjoys golf, motorcycles, and winemaking. Dr. Mitchell and his wife, Carolyn, have two grandchildren.
What We Offer
Unlike other orthodontic treatment centers in the area:
- We offer sibling discounts
- We accept most insurance policies
- We have a long-standing history providing exceptional care for patients of all ages
- We offer individualized treatment plans
- We’re committed to excellent care
- We have cutting-edge technology
- If you’re not a fan of having brackets and wires in your mouth, we also offer the ever-popular removable, clear aligners by “Invisalign” This effective treatment is available for patients young and old.
- We offer cash discounts to all Patients. Patients with insurance will receive a discount when their portion of the bill is paid in full with cash.
Call Today to Schedule an Appointment
Aside from offering exceptional orthodontic services, our staff at Dr. Mitchell Orthodontics aims to provide you with treatment that is tailored to your needs. Every smile is unique, we would love an opportunity to discuss diagnosis and treatment options available, for any smile alignment issues you or your child may have. Dr. Mitchell is always happy to address any questions or concerns, so whether you are a parent looking into early treatment options for your child or an Adult looking to put the sparkle back in your smile, we can help. To schedule your initial consultation please contact our office today by calling (951) 600-7923!