Dr. Mitchell Orthodontics
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Request Your Complimentary Consultation
We’ll contact you to finalize the details of your free consultation!
Murrieta, CA’s Go-To Source for Family Orthodontics
Dr. Robert D. Mitchell, D.D.S., M.S. has practiced orthodontic services in Murrieta, CA since 1986. Over the years, he built a reputation for delivering compassionate and effective dental services by placing a premium on patient comfort and oral health. Our practice uses individualized treatment plans to cater our orthodontic care to each patient rather than offering ineffective one-size-fits-all solutions. These personalized solutions include traditional metal braces and Invisalign®, allowing adults and children choices regarding their treatment plan. Dr. Mitchell also stays up-to-date on the most modern treatment methods through memberships with the American Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists, and more.
Our Comprehensive List of All-Ages Orthodontic Care
At Robert Mitchell Orthodontics, we serve anyone who wants to improve and solidify their oral health. Misaligned and crooked teeth are barriers against long-term health. Orthodontics is the best way to secure a better future. And while we believe the process begins early in life, we have helped countless adults turn their smile around and correct over- and under-bites. We provide the following services to our patients:
- Early intervention for children: We recommend scheduling an orthodontic appointment by your child’s seventh birthday. These appointments detect issues like the inability to clench teeth, mouth breathing, uneven spacing, and more.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign® manufactures clear aligners that perform the same straightening tasks as metal braces but without the hindrance of cemented metal. They’re nearly invisible, and you can remove them for short periods. Dr. Mitchell will let you know whether Invisalign® is right for you.
- Orthodontics for Adults: There’s no reason to feel embarrassed about adult braces. Your oral health is important. Modern braces are lighter, more comfortable, affordable, and much less noticeable than metal braces.
- Retention Treatments: While we understand you can’t wait to finish your orthodontic treatment, the retention phase is crucial. We will provide a retainer for this phase. Most patients only wear them when they sleep.
- Orthognathic Surgery: Robert Mitchell Orthodontics also works in conjunction with top rated and local oral surgeons to perform orthognathic surgery, which helps patients who experience a variety of jaw-related issues. Surgery can relieve temporomandibular joint problems and fix excessive pain and chewing issues.
- Two-Phase Treatments: We practice two-phase treatments on all children, focusing our attention on skeletal or muscular issues in the mouth and jaw during the first phase. Once the adult teeth come in, we address these issues with braces or Invisalign®
Request an Appointment with Our Office Today
Robert Mitchell Orthodontics wants you to feel healthy and comfortable with your mouth, jaw, and teeth, so we try to make things easier. We accept most insurance carriers and have a simplified payment system. Our front office staff is friendly and excited to answer your questions. And Dr. Mitchell remains committed to helping patients achieve optimal health. Request an appointment today.