Personalized Orthodontic Care in Murrieta
We look forward to meeting you on your first visit to our office. During this time, we will help you get acquainted with our office and learn about your orthodontic treatment. We understand that each patient’s orthodontic treatment is different, and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve. This important visit will address your orthodontic needs to determine if this is the proper time to begin treatment.
Your first orthodontic visit will consist of:
- An examination by Dr. Mitchell
- Panoramic x-rays
- Discussion of potential treatment options…..what is the best option for you personally.
- We will discuss fees specific to your case, your insurance benefits as well as establish an individualized payment arrangement.
- We will also coordinate any visits with your dentist or other dental specialists as needed.
A preliminary treatment plan will be discussed after records have been taken. We will complete a clinical diagnosis regarding the nature of the problem, a written summary of the findings and a detailed plan that outlines your treatment, goals and estimated fees. We encourage questions from both the patient and the parent and, as such, we provide ample time to answer your questions.
What Sets Us Apart
- Private Practice
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Offering Sibling Discounts
- Serving The Temecula Valley Since 1986