Oral Hygiene in Murrieta
Maintaining Optimal Oral Health
Maintaining a clean and healthy mouth during orthodontic treatment is the best way to improve your smile while also straightening your teeth. Our Temecula Valley orthodontic services include a complete set of care options for excellent oral hygiene.
The best ways maintain a high level of oral hygiene includes:
- Use an interdental toothbrush that cleans between and inside your braces. The Proxabrush allows for a complete clean of your braces and teeth.
- Regular use of an antibacterial mouthwash such as Peroxyl to help with the irritation that may come from the application of braces. Furthermore, the mouthwash will reduce any inflammation that occurs in your gums.
- The implementation of a topical fluoride toothpaste will deliver essential minerals that your teeth need to stay strong. The use of Phos-Flur is our recommended toothpaste.
Don’t hesitate to contact our office today with any questions you may have about oral hygiene by calling (951) 600-7923 today!
What Sets Us Apart
- Private Practice
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Offering Sibling Discounts
- Serving The Temecula Valley Since 1986