Patient Forms & Instrucrions
Printable Forms…Save time prior to your first visit
For your convenience, you may download, print and fill out the following forms and bring them to your appointment:
- Provide us with any information you have on your ORTHODONTIC INSURANCE. That way we can find out your specific coverage and inform you of your insurance benefit the day of your exam.
- Bring in any x-rays, models or other dental records that you may have had taken previously.
- Write down any questions you may have and bring them in with you to ask the doctor.
- If possible, for child patients, we recommend to have both parents present at the exam.
What Sets Us Apart
- Private Practice
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Offering Sibling Discounts
- Serving The Temecula Valley Since 1986